noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
After seeing such great tank threads from the rest of you guys, I'm going to give it a try. So lets start in the begining, oh and plz forgive me for the bad pics, not enough practice with my camera.
Here's soem pictures of my 30gal while it still had its PC lights...
Full tank shot...yes i know bad hair algae and cyano problem, but hey no idea what i was doing back then
DSCF0072.JPG

Here's my green carpet anemone before it had a little mishap with my powerhead
DSCF0071.JPG

My elegant coral before it bit the dust also
DSCF0057.JPG

Here's a pic of my favorite coral the frogspawn, this is the very first frogspawn i ever brought. This picture is under my MH lights
DSCF0340.JPG

I'll continue with newer pictures later.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
nice set up dude, you have a lot mroe equipment on than me... the corals in your tank look very happy...you're like me still learning a lot and battling algae....heck, we're not tank of the month but as long as we keep improving and we're proud of our tanks :)

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
ok let do some more pictures...pre-metal halides...
here's my mat of gsp, this pic does it no justice its actually neon green/yellow in color
DSCF0054.JPG

Heres my 36+ headed torch...soon to be half fragged to Calvin (nycfatcow)
DSCF0052.JPG

Here's a large mat of unknown zoos
DSCF0210.JPG

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
nice stuff noodle man, i love frogspawns...just look at my tag :)
but you know what we all want....FTS! FTS! FTS!

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Here's some profiles of some corals, first this is a frag of a orange cap i got from Ricky which is starting to color up nicely
DSCF0225.JPG

Here's a close up of four different zoo frags i got from the Oct frag swap, anyone care to id them?
DSCF0288.JPG

Some yumas i got from a friend and the platygyra worm brain i got from Jim (houseoflaughter) at the frag swap as well.
DSCF0349.JPG

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ok and now this brings us to almost the present. These pictures are now under my 250watt mh and t-5 actinic supps...a little blurry, but dont have any other pictures of the tank yet.
Full tank shot
DSCF0333.JPG

Left side
DSCF0335.JPG

Right side
DSCF0336.JPG

Yes, still too lazy to scrape the xenia off my front glass

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
dude thats freaking awesome! I want my tank to grow out like that.
:smokin:
but we gotta work on the picture taking techniques lol :shocked1: :icon16: :icon16:

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Close up of some pink zoos and a baby gonipora
DSCF0350.JPG

Green ricordia in the middle, purple ricordia on the right, crocea clam from Ronen (deepwater) on the left, and soem peach centered zoos on top
DSCF0348.JPG

And a rescue attempt on this acan i picked up...its getting there, it was bleached white when i first got it
DSCF0342.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: