Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
aight guys... this tank will be down in 2-3 weeks :sad2:... my friend is going to be holding all my fishies and corals for a while... i dont no when or if im coming back to the hobby... :(...

but from what ive seen and have been involved with here, all you guys and gals are a great bunch of people... MR is the best :party: i wanna thank everyone for making this such a great experience for me and helping make this tank what it is today... this tank has been a great learning experience in itself...

i appreciate everyones help and generosity and the drive to keep going. i couldnt of accomplished all of this if it wasnt for all of you.. imma miss this tank tremendously.. well here is the last pic you will see from me for this tank.. (dont worry ill still be on the site... ) :biggrin:...

i will start another thread in the forsale forum for my tank, stand and canopy when the time comes...

thanks again guys for the love, generosity, knowledge and for making this tank what it is today....

Attachments

• tankpic1.jpg
    tankpic1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
lmao u guys are nuts...... :lol2: i aint selling any equipment, rocks, fish, or corals :mad:..my friend is gonna care for em till i decide on what im doing :biggrin:

kris stop talking smack :yo: lol i agree what was previously stated about u.... :lol2: :joke:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
lmao u guys are nuts...... :lol2: i aint selling any equipment, rocks, fish, or corals :mad:..my friend is gonna care for em till i decide on what im doing :biggrin:

kris stop talking smack :yo: lol i agree what was previously stated about u.... :lol2: :joke:

If you decide to stay in the hobby after taking everything to your friends place I hope you get pimp smacked and then jacked, for wasting your friends time :D. Is your "friend" also known as a 125g? Can I call dibs on stuff even though I don't have a tank.

T, you should really decide what you wanna do with the tank, before you take down the tank. Take it from the guy who's taken down more tanks that some MR members have had.

DonCisco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We all know that T is so impressed with my nano, that he is going to downgrade to a 12G Cube.
Sorry T you can only bring over the Chromis', you cannot have a tang in a nano....
Drink the nano KoolAid.... it is good T

Best luck

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
aight guyz as always, much appreciation with all the help on this tank... it was another great learning experience and wouldnt of changed or did anything differently for nothing... i learned alot and had alot of help from the :grouphug:... I appreciate all the love and support :hug: thanks guys...

hopefully the new people coming into the hobby or the old guys wanted to build a new tank can get 2 things from this thread laughter and a learning experience... there is alot of both on this thread...

tank is down.................
:sgrin:...........

all the haters stop hatin.... :biggrin: :lol2:

thread is finally CLOSED....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: