sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Updated pics.

Added a 36in reef brite LED all blue this weekend as well as installed 4 ati aquablue specials in my wavepoint. Also picked up a stylo and birds nest frag last week.

I'm starting to feel like my rockwork is not very conducive to placing corals.

Do you think I should close off some of the gaps and make more of shelf look to place corals on?

Let me know what you think!

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Got rid of my flame. He started to nip at some of my sps and totally killed a new bushy acro within 3 days.

Thinking about building a screen lid and adding a jaw fish and maybe a wrasse or two.

Will most pics soon. Lots of new additions.

sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hope you guys enjoyed the pics. The tank has come a long way over the past year and half.

As you can see I've recently added an ATI powermodule with hanging kit. I really love this light and can't wait to see the impact it has in the coming months. I'm also planninga couple of big additons in the next few weeks. I'll be going away for two weeks next year on my honeymoon and my plan is to have as much as possible automated by then.

I just ordered three BRS dosing pumps to dose two part and mag. I'm also purchasing an Apex light which I plan on using to control my temp, lighting, fans, dosers and pumps.

The last upgrade will be to purchase another MP10 and upgrade my existing mp10 to a wireless module so all can be controlled via the apex in sync with one another.

Once thats all done I'll probably say its time for a bigger tank!!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Love it all! Congrats on the engagement, wishing you all the best!!

Did you ever get the ro/di? How are your phosphates doing? Using tap water is a real problem...

sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: