Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Nice man! I keep debating on setting up a nano for my third grade classroom, but keep talking myself out of it. Now you post pics like that and I start thinking about it all over!

Go for it!
IMG_6002.jpg

Uptown193

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man!!!!! :splitspin

I will be upgrading this tank to a 75g after christmas!

Nice. I need to take some advice from you since you seem like your doing everything the right way from the results or your corals. I am just starting my first coral reef tank after new years. I am looking forward to it, but not spending all that money for all the equipment. Oh lord...I hope a get a big Xmas bonus this year. :lol:

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Nice. I need to take some advice from you since you seem like your doing everything the right way from the results or your corals. I am just starting my first coral reef tank after new years. I am looking forward to it, but not spending all that money for all the equipment. Oh lord...I hope a get a big Xmas bonus this year. :lol:

No problem buddy feel free to ask me any questions!

I am skipping the 75g and I will be getting a 60x20x18 acyrlic tank built after the holidays! More room for corals and fish!! yayayaya!

Last edited:

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
sweet, nice size. are the 2x4 enough to hold that 5ft span, I thought the most you can go on a 2x4 was 4ft, without a center brace?

Yup, after the picture I put 2 center braces front and back.. All the 2x4's were pilot drilled and I still need to skin it and all that good stuff!! :splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: