Messiah

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow thxs for the kind words ' i was referred my manhatten aquariums about this site and they said people up on here will help out with all ur questions ; and its so true i thought it was to good to be true... i do have another question? i have a 40 gallon that i had up /running for over a year on a fluval but want to buy a pro-clear 75 wet dry will it help run the tank better than the fluval?

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
wow thxs for the kind words ' i was referred my manhatten aquariums about this site and they said people up on here will help out with all ur questions ; and its so true i thought it was to good to be true... i do have another question? i have a 40 gallon that i had up /running for over a year on a fluval but want to buy a pro-clear 75 wet dry will it help run the tank better than the fluval?

Before I answer this are you going to do a fish only or a reef (Corals) tank?

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
No problem!

Put it this way on one of my own personal tanks I would never run a canister type filter.. A wet/dry or regular sump with a skimmer is the way to go in my opinion!

Messiah

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for all advice' will stay in-touch with you , im still learning as i go on ' doing good had my fish over a year . look forward getting a bigger tank soon ' i have 5 med. fish in 40 gallon can i add one more to my tank ?

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
thanks for all advice' will stay in-touch with you , im still learning as i go on ' doing good had my fish over a year . look forward getting a bigger tank soon ' i have 5 med. fish in 40 gallon can i add one more to my tank ?

Depends on the fish you have I would post a new thread on here and ask if not just send me a message and I will let you know! :splitspin

Awesome tank! I am curious what settings do you have the mp10 and mp40 on? I have been using mp10 on lagoon and mp40 on long pulse (turned down).

Thanks man! I have the mp10 half way on lagoon mode and the mp40 turned to the lowest setting set on reefcrest...

IMG_5231.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: