Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Holy crap Steve :eek:
Me wants that setup when you upgrade :)

Nooo... this setup will never leave me. How about the camera setup? That's up for grabs... :D Thanks for looking!

I heard that the black sand has metal in it. Just be careful when you use any magnetic tool in the tank.

But it looks beautiful.

Yes, it does. I went with an Easy Blade attachment on my Magfloat to lessen the chance of it picking up the sand. But you are right... thanks for the heads up!

Rating - 100%
298   0   0
I haven't been too active on MR lately, this is actually the first time seeing this thread, and i must say ..... Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Stevie, ur making everyone here jealous. Props to your dad, hes officially my idol. :)

Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I haven't been too active on MR lately, this is actually the first time seeing this thread, and i must say ..... Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Stevie, ur making everyone here jealous. Props to your dad, hes officially my idol. :)

where have you been alan? hope all is well.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Thanks guys... nothing special to report back unfortunately. Still struggling a bit with the new build... I'll post up as soon as it's picture worthy.

Happy New Year guys...

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Thanks Staaan.

Caribsea Tahitian Moon. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't go black sand. Spectacular when first starting, but eventually detritus just takes away from the look...

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks Staaan.

Caribsea Tahitian Moon. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't go black sand. Spectacular when first starting, but eventually detritus just takes away from the look...

Yeah.. I tried some black sand before. But when the light was on the sand turned a dark brown...

Yours didn't seem to do that, but the way I see it.. the only way to have a clean sand bed is to meticulous about cleaning.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: