roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm still doing some reading. I know temp is something to be mindful of. They like the lower temp somewhere like 73 76. I know there are a couple members that have had great success in keeping these wonderful creatures.If they can chime in and help me out it will really be appreciated. I seen a really nice seahorse thread on here the other day. Also low flow is very important.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
STAN! this is amazing!!!!! great job! Russ is a great help aint he! u posting pics of the sump today?

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thanks Man.. Russ has always been a great help. Please excuse coco she is a ham. Can't take the camera out without her posing.

Attachments

• Cardiff build cont 059.jpg
    Cardiff build cont 059.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Cardiff build cont 060.jpg
    Cardiff build cont 060.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Cardiff build cont 061.jpg
    Cardiff build cont 061.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Cardiff build cont 062.jpg
    Cardiff build cont 062.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 235

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
My Current USA Cardiff Update

Just wanted to show where i'm at. Was still hoping for members to chime in on what would be the best additions for sea horses. As far as whats best for them to hold on to Temp, flow. Etc.. etc Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• cardiff update 001.jpg
    cardiff update 001.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 214
  • cardiff update 002.jpg
    cardiff update 002.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 210
  • cardiff update 003.jpg
    cardiff update 003.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 217
T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just wanted to show where i'm at. Was still hoping for members to chime in on what would be the best additions for sea horses. As far as whats best for them to hold on to Temp, flow. Etc.. etc Thanks for looking.

great! its bye the door, so when i steal it i wont have to drag it far! jkjk :tongue1:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
great! its bye the door, so when i steal it i wont have to drag it far! jkjk :tongue1:

Notice the alarm system to the right of the door ;)
That and the puppy should be some kind of deterrent. lol

Stan, I am really digging that stand. I can't believe you got the Cardiff Stand to actually work with a door. Great job.

Next time you start a tank remind me to give you a tutorial on how to add water, even after you have sand in it, without creating a sandstorm. Really easy and looks crystal clear seconds after you've added the water ;)

Real nice start though. Oh, gorgonians are great hitching posts for ponies.

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: