pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Born April 20th of 2009, my baby is going to be 18 months soon. So, I decided to share some pictures of her progression in life. :party:

08/09

01/10

You will have to double click on the pic for lager view. Sorry, new at this.Thanks for wathching. :splitspin

Attachments

• Picture 253.jpg
    Picture 253.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 481
  • aquarium 011.jpg
    aquarium 011.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 476
  • aquarium 049.jpg
    aquarium 049.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Nice looking tank.

could you post more on specs....

Feeding, water change frequency and salt used, equipment list: Skimmer/Lighting and cycle.

Do you dose? If so what do you dose (Ca, Mg, and Alk) and what quantity?

How do all of those tangs get along? Was thinking of adding a YT with the sailfin and hippo but considered it a risky move.

Thanks in advance.

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Nice looking tank.

could you post more on specs....

Feeding, water change frequency and salt used, equipment list: Skimmer/Lighting and cycle.

Do you dose? If so what do you dose (Ca, Mg, and Alk) and what quantity?

How do all of those tangs get along? Was thinking of adding a YT with the sailfin and hippo but considered it a risky move.

Thanks in advance.
Feeding is once for three days and then skip two days (I only feed the fish).
Water change is every three to four weeks about 20%/35 gal. with ESV salt.
Skimmer - Deltec sc2060
Hybrid sump-refiugium - Ecosystem aquarium with 30 pounds of mineral mud and tons of Chaetomorpha
Aqualogic 1/3 hp drop-in chiller Temperature set at 75F
Ozonizer by Ultra Life 40watt (programmed to come on only for a couple of hours after feeding)
2 Coral Vue DE400watt 20000k pendents powered by 2 Coral Vue HQI electronic dimmable ballast (set at lowest setting) for eight hours a day.
4 4' Sunlight Suplly T-5 retrofit kit with 4 Superactinic UVL bulbs, two on for two hours in the morning and the other two in the evening for two aslo.
Esv 2 part dosed around the clock with a Reefdosingpump.com Sentry model doser (you just test water and adjust dosing level).
As for the tangs, as long as your tank is 120gl. and up they should be fine. I have noticed that yellow tangs are the most territorial af all tangs. My Sailfin was the last one I added (and the biggest). But all the others, were added at the same time.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: