midiman

One more

100_4608.JPG

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Hey Mid ,
Love your 90 gal ,Im in the process of redoing my tank,Something to what you have going on ,what are you using for return pump and PH in your tank

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
welcome midi... nice to see another new member with such a great tank.. it really looks nice congrats and great job on it.

Welcome to Manhattanreefs.com..... here we are family lolz.. any help or questions u have dont be shy away from it. thats why we are here to help everyone...

question about ur tank..

u have a return manifold in there..
what kind of skimmer u using
what kind of lighting..

im being noisy.. lolz.

also one thing that will help ya with the pictures even though they are still pretty nice shot is a tripod... check out the pics taken in the beginning of my thread 29 gallon updated... all the pics were taken with a 4 megapixel sony dig. camera. towards the end of the thread i started using a tripod pictures look alot better... enjoyyyy the site.

Last edited:
M

midiman

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
nycfatcow said:
eh eh nice tank... love the clove polyps

Did you mean the pom-pom Xenia? I also have cloves nearby. THe xenia started as a small - and I mean small - plug that I got from liveaquaria.com for $30+ last MArch or APril, I think. It has taken over the large rock, and I've already given some of it away. I think it's a lot nicer than the "rgeular" xenia, which is also growing like a weed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: