ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Funny, I've been asking him the same thing...lol
haha, when i get a frag tank and move all those frag rack off, i will definitely take a pic of it, lol.. i have four frag racks in my tank is making it look more like a big frag tank than a main display.. ;)

someones got something to hide...haha

nice pics tom. u gotta teach me how to take pics like those.
Thanks, I have nothing to hide, lol..
i will give you some pointer, yeah when you invite me over next time.

Tom its not cool to hide all this sweet looking coral . when can i stop by ? ? ?
Greg, give me a call man.. You're always welcome to stop by.. My tank and setup is not as nice as you, though.. =)

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Space monster as I was told.. You be the judge..

Space-3525.jpg

Goblin of Fire
Novend-3852.jpg

Devil's Armor
JanUpdate-5246.jpg

Joker, Pink Zipper, Fruit Loop, Pink Nabula
JanUpdate-5365.jpg

Jbanks

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Very nice coral selction CTX.. Your colors are fantastic and your picture taking skills are awesome.. Your pictures have me wanting to take a photography class... I have a great camera... Just no skill using it.. LOL.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Very nice coral selction CTX.. Your colors are fantastic and your picture taking skills are awesome.. Your pictures have me wanting to take a photography class... I have a great camera... Just no skill using it.. LOL.

Thanks!! I think your tank has alot more potential than mine. I have no more for my coral to grow, lol.. The last couple of of pic you took look pretty sharp! You definitely getting better and better..

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Here are some growth shots..

ORA Joe the Coral
Feb '10
Feb10-joethecoral.jpg

March '10
Mar10-joethecoral.jpg

Feb '11
feb-joethecoral.jpg

ORA Blue Tort
Feb '10
Feb10-bluetort.jpg

Oct '10
Oct10-bluetort.jpg

Jan '11
JanUpdate-bluetort.jpg

ORA Scripps Mille
July '10
July10-orascippsmille.jpg

Feb '11
feb-orascippsmille.jpg

Ice Fire Echinata (Sloww.... It Does NOT grow!!!) :sad2::sad2:
Oct'10
Oct10-icefire.jpg

Feb '11
feb-icefire.jpg

Sahin

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a beautiful reef tank. Lovely colours too - proves even the lower power LED units can grow and colour corals really well.

I think too many people bash LED's or think LED's are not good enough becuase they do not let thier tanks mature long enough to see the reward of long term good husbandry and tank maturation alongwith good stable water parameters.

A full tank shot would be very welcome.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: