motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
LMAO!!! C'mon man you know I had to- I dont forget lol

of course not... any you know i say it with love!...

the tank is running the wave maker is flowing the skimmer is skimming... just waiting for the water to clear up a little so i can put my rock in... im sitting patiently.. but its not working.. so its got abt another hour before i start setting up rock! haha...

ive been taking pics along the way, but havent had the chance to upload them.. will do soon!!

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
of course not... any you know i say it with love!...

the tank is running the wave maker is flowing the skimmer is skimming... just waiting for the water to clear up a little so i can put my rock in... im sitting patiently.. but its not working.. so its got abt another hour before i start setting up rock! haha...

ive been taking pics along the way, but havent had the chance to upload them.. will do soon!!

I know lol is all good brudda man!

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
IMG_20101021_205902.jpg

IMG_20101020_175445.jpg

IMG_20101020_175436.jpg

IMG_20101020_175430.jpg

IMG_20101021_205856.jpg

IMG_20101020_175450.jpg

bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
it dont matter if its a 5 gallon or 5000 gallon just the thrill of the setting up and looking around and searching for new things is priceless....theres just something about the hobby that even if you quit for a while,at some point you will always be back....welcome back and let the fun begin...

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
it dont matter if its a 5 gallon or 5000 gallon just the thrill of the setting up and looking around and searching for new things is priceless....theres just something about the hobby that even if you quit for a while,at some point you will always be back....welcome back and let the fun begin...

AMEN to that!!.. Im addicted to this in the worst way! i come home and walk strait to the tank and just stare at it for hours, i started adding new frags and as soon as theyre in place i wanna go get more, lol i just picked up a 6 bulb t5 tek light, and WOW what a difference! its amaizing.. ill have to post new pics..
Im getting a chiller this weekend bc i need to drop my temp abt 5-6 degrees bc ive been getting temps during the day at abt 83, i keep the tank up in my loft which is above the main living room so all the heat rises up. so either during the winter or summer its hot up there, i keep the window open but it only lowered the temp abt 1 degree. this is the first time ive ever had an issue with being too hot..

Widebody, as far as the clowns.. theres only one now :frown: but i just picked up a small hippo and a blue spotted goby, some coral made it, which i cant belied bc there were no lights on and the heater wasnt hooked up for almost 8 weeks and the tank was 65 degrees.. i lost all my sps but bc of awesome members on here i have been given a bunch of frags to start over..

Tom, thanks brotha i still have your wave maker and its running the new system perfectly! when are you available to get together? i dont have your number any more since my phone crashed the last time.. so txt me! i was thinking abt taking a ride up too albanos in abt 2 weeks if you wanna take a ride i can pick you up along the way.. and as for the frags, you know im always interested you always have awesome stuff.. im setting up my frag tank this week which will run off the same sump but will have a different light system basically 2 t5 6700 grow lights, they dont make em pretty but it def helps with growth..

my par is finally leveling out now,
salinity is 1.024
Ca 440
alk 4.0 meq/l (i wanna see it abt 3.6ish)
mag 1300

and last but definitly not least......IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: