ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Let me first say Thank You Everyone.. Wouldn't hang in here without you.. :D

After what happen with my other 90 gallon tank that couldn't be fix, I went out and got me a new 90 gallon tank last week.

Let me welcome you the "Ninety's LIfe" tank thread!!

Here was my old tank and will always be remember...
full_tank.jpg

Here is the new baby, clean and nicee....
Reefscape3.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
niceeeeeeeeeeee. lets get to work.. hehehe... cant wait to see it all up and running.. i love the smell of a brand new tank.. hehe. congrats dude. any help needed let me no.. im always down to help... i own a pizzeria in bk so im usually down there.. LMK if ya need any help

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Here is when is was a clean tank:
AGA90RR.jpg

Tonyscoots84 said:
niceeeeeeeeeeee. lets get to work.. hehehe... cant wait to see it all up and running.. i love the smell of a brand new tank.. hehe. congrats dude. any help needed let me no.. im always down to help... i own a pizzeria in bk so im usually down there.. LMK if ya need any help

Yea, thanks.

noodleman said:
nice tank, time to sit back and wait for the growth

LOL.. I wish I could sit back and wait for the growth, but the tank is empty now. In the process of setting it up, but once it done, I will relax, drink some beer and wait for the growth :D

Last edited:

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
House of Laughter said:
CTX,

Nothin like a cripsy new tank - don't forget to take that plastic cover of the overflow :)

Good luck with it and let me offer you any frag from my tank for sticking the difficult where the sun doesn't shine :)

House

Thanks Jim. I am envying your huge tank, heheh... wonder how it looked now. Its been quite some time since I saw it.. You should post some full tank shot!!

Tonyscoots84 said:
this is no good... i hate this.. this is gonna make me go out and go buy my 120 gallon.. grrrrrrrrrrrr. with dual overflows (one in each corner)... loz..

thanks alot ctx.... lolz

No problem, glad I could inspire you to get a 120. Now you get to setup two tank!! Awesome, man!! hahah

joe said:
nice and shiny!!!
what exactly happend to your other tank?
i guess i missed a thread.
):

I brought used 90 gallon and when I setup everything I found that there is something wrong with the front glass, some kind of blury white desposit. So I took out everything to try to fix it, while holding all my corals in a temp tank. Short to say, one of my clown went to the other side of the world, and all my corals was screwed.. :(

twinreef said:
yeah Tom you going DSB again or BB.

Jorge

I going BB this time around. I want more flow and the dsb wasn't cutting it. I was getting sand everywhere before when I put the tunze 6000 in it. Thats why I wanted the upgrade and BB.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
gforce6 said:
Tom, Good luck with your new 90.
BTW, I got two fans for you from Fry.
Really? I think its time for me to finally have a reason to see your tanks ;)

jhale said:
sweet, now get water in that baby and come get some coral!

I'm not talking just frags either, lol. :D

:bigeyes2: :bigeyes2: I putting water in there right now!! Too bad, the saltwater can't keep up with me, hehee..

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
stingnyc said:
tom,

good luck with new tank! lmk if there is anything i can help you with.

-steve

There isn't much to do yet, except carrying water from my basement to the first floor a few times a days. hehee.. They are killing me, so you got some muscles to spare?:joke:

Tonyscoots84 said:
What are you gonna name your tunze... something new we are doing here. mine is

monica tunza.... lolz

I think your're the only person here naming Tunze :D... You want to name mine too?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hey Tom ,Good to see up with a smile:smokin:
Now that your back!! where are the pics ,lol
LMK if you need any help with the plumbing :knockedou

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: