My 150 G

midtownman

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Here's a guy who not only is a dear friend of mine, but one of the nicest guys here on MR. Thanks again for comming out to the pick-up and palcement of the tank.
+1 it was a pleasure meeting both of you guys ,if you need any help paulie im here

Last edited by a moderator:

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Just got in another DC8, for a total of 2 DC8 + 1 DC4 for the Neptunes controller. Also going to draw up some ideas I had about dosing kalkwasser to maintain higher PH levels.

Last edited:

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Thanks Tony.

I wasn't able to make it to the Holiday party, but I will be at the meeting this week. Hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uptown193

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank and setup. I like how people in this forum are very friendly and helpful to one another. I hope y'all are like that with me when I get started with mine, lol....

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Yo Uptown, you can't count on me brother. And there's plenty of guys on here who would do the same. So when you have any questions , just fire away(I might not have all the answers tough, lol...).

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Ok. I need some volunteers to help me move the tank this sunday(01-09). It's only for two hours, maybe less. Afterwards having lunch at a local portugueese restaurant.

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Another favor I would like to ask you guys here on MR. I need to borrow any size heaters you guys may have laying around. I only need them for a couple of days until I transfer my livestock to the new tank. So if anyone has one, please let me know.
PS: Yes I'll pick them up from your place, job, ect..

Last edited:

wonderballz

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Another favor I would like to ask you guys here on MR. I need to borrow any size heaters you guys may have laying around. I only need them for a couple of days until I transfer my livestock to the new tank. So if anyone has one, please let me know.
PS: Yes I'll pick them up from your place, job, ect..

I have 2 heaters laying around that you can borrow, if you want to come up to Rockland County. 10962

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Thanks Wonderballz, I will definitly take you up on your offer. I will PM early next week to set something up.

Aurthor, you're the man buddy. I already have three contenders, but if one backs down I'll contact you. Thanks

Featured Sponsors