My 150 G

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Ok, I must thank Jr973+DjZe+InfernoST for coming out today and helping move the new tank to set-up location.
Now the livestock tranferring date is set. It's going to be on Friday the 21st of January. Party starts at 8am. If anyone is interested in helping out, please bring buckets if you can. Like always, lunch and beverages are on me and anyone is welcome.
I'm going to keep track on who can help out on this thread, so lmk if you can come. thanks

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
That's that good old american made products, Kieth. Hopefully we'll have as much fun, as we did, when I move the livestock over to the new tank.

jr973

Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Wow looks like no one want to give a helpin hand come on guys i bet if he offered free corals guys would come out lol

BobNY

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Friday is tough for sure.
I am going to be up in Rockleigh, NJ for some training on the 17th.
I finish at 5:00pm. How long of a drive is Elizabeth from the GWB? If your still working
in the evening I may be able to stop by and help for a little while.

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Friday is tough for sure.
I am going to be up in Rockleigh, NJ for some training on the 17th.
I finish at 5:00pm. How long of a drive is Elizabeth from the GWB? If your still working
in the evening I may be able to stop by and help for a little while.
Bobby, you're the man buddy. Hopefully I should be doing the fine tunning of the equipment by then. But you're more than welcome to stop by and give a hand if you want.

pauliwalnuts

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
If I can ! Anything for you brother, and I will take you home afterwards. I would also pick-you-up at your home, but I have to take the kids to school at 7:30am.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsors