Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 181

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Also got me a pair of sexy shrimp. They are doing well. They are living under my peach hammer. Pretty cool to watch
I currently have: blood shrimp, pistol shrimp, pair of sexy shrimp and a cleaner shrimp. Everyone is getting along. Blood shrimp hangs out in the back. Not as active during the day as my cleaner.
Notice him out and about when the lights are out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Updated FTS
Everything is doing well. All corals are growing fast.
Still no dosing. Just weekly water changes ESV salt

Haven't checked levels in weeks. Just check salinity every 2-3 weeks
Never check PH. Don't get why people worry so much about PH.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 173

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Zoas are growing fast. Got a frag of these fruit loops a few months ago. They have tripled. Over 25. Started with about 8.
Also started with one polyp of Rastas. Now have around 10. Would have more growing but they are getting killed off by the pink polys. They are fighting for space/light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 169

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Still cycling. Ammonia gone. Waiting on Nitrite to hit 0. New tank is a new venture. Never had to deal with sumps or skimmers before. All I am use to is changing out a filter pad every other day in my nano

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Jbj is doing great. All corals growing. Needed the upgrade. All my LPS are on top of each other. Plus my rbta is getting too big for nano. All shrimps are getting along. The blood and cleaner live on same rock. One on top part and other on bottom. If one crosses the middle there is problems. Lol. Sexy shrimps are cool shrimps. One stays under hammer all the time. And the other ventures out around tank. But always comes back to the other. Pretty cool
Don't know why but I always lose zoas during season change. Don't know what it is. I figure it would be temp changes but tank temp hasn't. The zoas bounce back but I always lose a few heads

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: