bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It's great. And a big thank you to eric for the help and the tips.

I'm pretty stoked. I'll put the eurobraces on tonight, and all that will be left will be the cleanup. Then the wait to fill it. but after this long wait it's no biggie to wait two more weeks.

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
One more step done. Okay, maybe three more steps.

Cut the back panel. Pics later.
cut and drilled the overflow box and put it on. Pics later.

Fit plumbing.

Here you go. I'm working 10 hour days (of course) so it's slow and steady this week.

B

Attachments

• almost wet.jpg
    almost wet.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 642

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Few more steps done.

Electrical box is done except for the t5 ballasts. "they're in the mail"

And here's a pic of the tank full o water with the moonlights on. The LED's I got from my roommate. They're like 10degree beams. I think I want to change them out.

B

Attachments

• ballastbox.jpg
    ballastbox.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 205
  • moonlights.jpg
    moonlights.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 191
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Wow, you're still building this thing? I thought it would be stocked by now, lol.

Looks good though..

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
it's built, plumbed, wired, and up and running. except for the lights. I have to change mh sockets and i'll be good to go! next weekend i should have rocks in it- right now they're cooking in a bin in my bathroom.

B

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ta-DA! well, almost. I still don't have the sockets for my 150's. UPS didn't deliver them friday as planned. So monday or tuesday I should be done with them.

Here's the first round of aquascaping. It's still pretty flat and needs some front-to-back dimenson. when I get the rest of my rock in there it should look much better.

B

Attachments

• aquatank.jpg
    aquatank.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 151

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The workmanship on every step is so crisp!!! I wish that I was that skilled and detail oreinted. It is definitely worth the time you took!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: