Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Figured I'd update pics. I know I didn't go to the frag swap but from what I got from Dean and house and at the LFS I figure I did good.

DSCN2574.JPG

Digitata from House

DSCN2555.JPG

Perc to replace Clarkii Mafia removed on 4/8/06

DSCN2539.JPG

Anthias at cleaning station.

DSCN2537.JPG

Zoo/Cleaner corner

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
DSCN2536.JPG

More pics of the Zoo's you can see the other clown replacement for the Clarkii Mafia too.

DSCN2515.JPG

Shroom from Deanos

DSCN2485.JPG

Royal Gramma from house. He eats like a pig and shows no fear with the other bigger fish in the tank. A great fish.

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Brendan, looking good man. My RG is the tough guy of my tank. He won't back down from anyone. When I put my hand in the tank near his 'nighttime bed' he attacks me. :lol:

That clown looks like a black saddleback. Also very nice. I've got one and I'm trying to pair it up.

More pix, everything looks great.

Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
Thanks, All the success goes to all of you guys here who schooled me on the right ways to do things and especially 212Jay, House, Dean, MAnny, and Marcin where I got great Livestock from.

:lol: Chief, it looks nice man. But this ain't the Oscars :theyareon :kidding:

master

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Russ
Just giving credit where credit is due. :grouphug::cheers::teeth:

B&W saddleback went to a friends tank today wanted to fight with my Sixline and the little clarkii, that was why he looked so bad. ANd he was the one starting the fight. He was also losing.

Brendan

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My 2,000th post and heres a couple of pics from the tank :)

My new Trach
DSCN2672.JPG

DSCN2662.JPG

Peek-a-Boo New YT the other one was breakfast for one of my crabs after My Daughter says was playing in my frogspawn.

DSCN2663.JPG

Lastly a pic of my Lawnmower Lounging. One of my Fav fish has alot of personality.
DSCN2639.JPG

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks guys, next pics will be of the favias from ronen. Gonna be fun putting them in the tank like it was putting that in. Burns on my arms are still there and even though they are going away I can't reach into my tank untill all the scabs are gone LOL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: