Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Well my upgrade is set for tomorrow. I have almost everything I need for me to start nicely, just need to pick up 2 powerheads big enough for a 55 gal tank.

Upgrade from 29 to 55 will be underway. Jay the tank cleaned up great can't wait to show you pics.

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Upgrade done !

Here's a funny was going to start early in the am but the night before while doing a supply run to Poughkeepsie the Pass front window went down and refused to go back up. so I spent 5 hours at the dealer this morning to get the window up. Got home at 2 and started workin. The only thing left to do at the time of this post was to equalize the water and put the fish in.

Last edited:

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20pics.gif

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks House!

I tried to edit the title of the thread to tank upgrade but it wouldn't change so I guess I am going to discontinue this thread and start a tank thread unless a Mod can change the title to Tank Upgrade and move it to the tank forum.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks house! You da man.

Now lookin for suggestions for a cleanup crrew. I have some Blue Legged hermits and Astrea snails as well as 4 or 5 Nassarius snails and 3 starfish. 1 Sand siftind, one Banded serpent and 1 REd Licnia. I know I am gonna need a ton more and wanna switch the hermits to scralets.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: