Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I like the dark finish on the stand. I like the dimensions of the 210 for my next upgrade.

Its too late now, but I was thinking if you braced the inside horizontal pieces and the two outer vertical pieces you could make your center vertical brace removable.
That way you could have complete access to the sump.

Dee12dee12

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think tank stand manufacturers think we are all setting up look down tanks.
There are very few tanks I can look at without bending over and usually better viewed from a chair.

I agree! Knowing what I know now I would have just made a custom stand. Im not looking forward to emtying this tank just to place it on another stand. I have a bench placed infront of my tank.

Dee12dee12

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As requested...full tank shots.

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

Dee12dee12

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ive basically lost everything. Its all started with what i believe was a faulty ALK hanna checker. There was a recall on the reagents. Anyway my ALK was all out of wack. I'm starting all over. I add equipment every month. Just added dosing pumps today and next is a Neptune/Reef Keeper controller. I wont add any more sps for some time. I want the system to stabilize before I add anything.

Dee12dee12

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
sorry no updates....tank is currently running fowler. I need to upgrade my lights. I'm gettig horrible par with my current 250 watt halide fixture. prolly gonna go with 400w reflectors or maybe LED. Ill update when I do the upgrade. May be awhile since I have a baby on the way.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: