Brain
Pak
Tito
Edward
Chris
Javier
Quang
Jeremy

Thank you all. I appreciate the compliments. All of you are welcome to stop by to check it out.

Naquan, I realized we have very similar aquascaping.. I recently added a mag rock too. lol

would like to see it in person. im in jackson heights, ny
Cool, u are welcome to stop by anytime. Pm me when u are ready.

Beautiful tank Alan!! Any problems with the bartletts harassing other anthias?
Del, since I had the lyretails first, when I added the bartletts, the lyretails were attacking them and wouldnt let them come out of the rocks, but they all settled down now. I also thought barletts were meaner.

Thane, nothing compare to your supersized tank. Thanks tho

Allan
tank is looking good. Like ur leds system gotta show me how u did it.
Holla back when u get a chance.
Rob, hit me up, I can walk you thru on the LEDS, now that i have alittle experience.

I need to stop by soon Alan. Haven't visited in a while. Your new tank looks amazing dude.
Willie, thanks bro, its been too long, come by when u are in the area

Nice tank! Awesome pic of the hammer!
Irving, I wonder who I got that hammer from.. I totally forgot.. lol

Great going Alan! I'm definitely going to have stop by and see it.
Nigel, U gotta stop by! LED my friend.. stop procrastinating.

tank of the month, may be.
Wingo, I wish, this tank isnt worthy, most corals are still frags.

You suck lazi!! Makes me want to upgrade after seeing your awesome tank and the DIY LED great job man!
Thanks dude, I am glad I got you to upgrade. Let the fun begins

Ive seen this tank in person. Awesome! Cool guy too. Ive been trying to get my LEDs to look like his for over a month now. Not happening. Nice photography bro.
Andrew, thanks for the kind words. I dont see how your new Led setup isnt as nice, I think u should have better coloration.

alan u wanna come by and do my rock work when i get my new tank running
Ricky, I ll be more than happy to help. You are getting another tank? a 180g isnt enough for you? Hit me up when u are ready.

Rating - 100%
298   0   0
Tank looks really good ! Now where are my zoas lmao .
Arlyn, Thanks! what zoas? I have tons of them here, just come by... I am thinking of bothering you for your par meter to test these leds.

Thanks Ken

Nice clean work Allan. Beautiful looking tank too.
Btw, welcome to the 150 club.
Pauli, thank you.. Your tank looks hotter. Besides us I know other 2 reefers with the same size tanks in here. We should start our own little 150g club.

Just saw this. Congrats on the upgrade. Now filler up!
Thanks Carlos. I think its already packed. Just waiting for everything to grow out. I gotta come by one of these days to check out your goodies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: