• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
not matchbox, hotwheel's, model ect. or the one with a lambo as a weekend car, sorry no offense. anyone here a true car collector or associated with anyone who is here, please pm me and i explain interest.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
weLL... i had a 68 Camaro :( stoLen and now i juSt have a 66 Mustang. notHing fancy, just a straight siX. been eyeing a 66 corvette or a 66 GTO hardtop.

i uSed to spend weekends under my camaro, but my hood is cHevy land and they wud steal it in a daY... so no more greaSy weekends

:Blurp:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ink just jumped some cool points even though goats > vettes. It's not really a question. I know a guy that is in love with Plymouths he used to have a cuda and a duster and some others. I came real close to what would have been a several year long resto on an old 442 with a friend of mine but the we realized the chassis was so rusted out it wouldn't have worked out. I think the Plymouth guy might still have some stuff. What's this about?

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
i aLways like the looK of tHem side pipes... i aLmost bought one simiLar to this one last year :Blurp:

07.jpg

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I guess Ink, but it's still a chevy. There's a company that actually makes brand new bodies of the 60s camaros and mustangs and last I heard they were working on a third. The bodies look exactly the same except for a few minor stylistic updates that to the untrained eye wouldn't look any different. All you need is a good donor chassis and they aren't too expensive either.

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a mild custom 1950 Ford Coupe that is in dire need of paint. Very into hot rods and customs. Previously owned a 1923 T-Bucket with 327/Four Speed. Looking for a model A five window or a late 30s ford pickup for a project.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
guy's as much as i am into car's i started this post for a reason, don't care if you guy's post pic's ect, ive owned 65 car's myself, from old and custom to newer and custom, not much inbetween if it wasn't custom. ok so basically i am looking for someone who wants or need's a car restored. not interested in partial resto's or anyone that want's to cut corner's, i am very proffessional and straight up about what i do and plan to do, would be willing to sit down and go over what your need's and want's are first. currently i am a auto appraiser for a dealership, have been working on car's since i was 8 and i am 37 now. so id say i have a few year's under me, and by working on car's don't mean i am a back yard mechanic, last shop i ran i was a diagnosis tech, as well as manager. if anyone is truelly interested please pm me and we can go over thing's, as a side note for those serious you basically already know what it cost to restore a car, if you only have 5k to restore your car, call earl shibes for a paint job :shhh: will see if i can find some photo's of car's i have done.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: