Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Sorry I'm a little late getting back to you all but it has been like a sweat shop lately at work.

I collected a ton of grass shrimp last Sunday and have all of yours in my holding tanks. I've been feeding them Formula I and II and they are doing great. Please PM me to make arrangments for pick up.

Dom

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Where were you when I had my octopus tank?????? I was dependent on NWA and they only had them every couple of weeks.

Dom, I know I'm not on the list but I'd love to take a few just to get them to breed. I only have 1 clownfish in my tank now so there won't be any predators and the larvae should do ok. PM me if you have a few I can have.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I am going to have a bunch more shrimp tomorrow so if you missed out on round 1 I'll have plenty more. I won't be online much today but will use the posts within this thread for dib order. Reminder the shrimp are free for MR Donors only. I will sell the shrimp 10 for $1 to anyone else or trade if you so desire.

For those of you that haven't picked up yet, LMK when you would like to do so. No rush at all as I can hold them as long as you need. I just may dip into them to feed my fish :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: