Thanks Skimmerman for the excellent frag and great tank! Up Next assorted Red Mushrooms on a piece or rock. Rock measures about 4"x2" and has about 10 Shrooms on it. Same Rules apply

1) If my tank crashes please give me a start up frag
2)u will only give away frags to dbtc
3) u will not sell this coral for any reason what so ever. if u do i will put u on blast and bash u on any for sale threads u make.
4) im giving 10+ polyps, when u offer a frag of this u will have to offer 10+ polyps to dbtc.
5)before u pick up u must offer a frag of some sort with a pic for the next person to come pick up.

Simple and great way to spread the wealth. Rock is on the right!

I am 15 minutes from the GWB-

Attachments

• DSC_0930_858.jpg
    DSC_0930_858.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
hey i going state this here so that few month down the line i wont be getting the bad finger as a flipper i have large assorment of shrooms already yumas/bulleye/rics ect i dont have too many red ones or the superman shrooms i am going to do this dbtc thing one cause i never did so i figure try something new and two i get to meet another fellow refeer so in few months when my shrooms start taking over or need supply and i choose sell a few things i promise it wont be these that i am getting from the dbtc or any thing that was giving to me by another refeer i am man of my word as some of u here that delt with me know ... and with that been said i am going to make a tread

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: