KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
A friend of mine just sent this to me and asked me to share it with as many people as possible, so here you go.

There is nothing entertaining about it and it is hard to watch (extremely graphic). It will take up 5 minutes of your precious time and might save the life of your Mother, your Father or your sister or even YOU.

Please pass it along to the people you care about and drive safely this Holiday season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
you should not drink and drive its common sense you might hit a bump and spill your drink!

Seriously it is a very very serious problem I worked my share of holidays and I monitored city wide radio so I hear ever big job that goes on in the city and the radio during the holiday season never stops. drinking and driving, being intoxicated to the point where depression sets in, tempers flare...
tis the season to be jolly not drunk
happy holidays everyone safe and healthy!

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm all for getting hammered, tonight or any night, but NOT for driving drunk. In fact I don't even like being on the streets on "Amateur Night", so I will be firmly ensconced indoors somewhere safe. While getting obliterated. And then I will sleep until Monday...

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The video is a bit disturbing, for some, now imagine the harshness of the real thing.
As the commercial states " drink responsibly ", and helpful with those that are not.

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just a little word of advice. DONT DRINK AND DRIVE PERIOD. its a big mistake trust me. besides fines and lawyers fees ($20,000) you loose your freedom for the next 3 yrs and have to have an interlock device on your vehicle. NYS is now 0 tolerance no matter how low you blow. if it reads anything your done plain and simple its not worth it

have a safe and happy new year

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
+1 Cabs are your friend. Or walk. It's good exercise and you will wake up with a much lighter hangover. Remeber your car will still be there in the morning. Your life may not.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
yea def. dont drink and drive, dont drink then drive and dont drink while driving not cool. there are many families traveling with their young ones and people who would like to get from one destination to another without a catastrophe due to a horrible choice someone makes to drink and drive....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: