Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thank you very much oh, I appreciate that.

I was talking to mike at Tropical Island last Sunday. I mentioned to him that I was thinking about using the Apex Dose for 2 gallon a day water chances and that if he can get me one. Well sure enough I get a call the next day (Mikes day off) that he has my Dose for me. Mike is the Best!! When ever I ask him for something he always come though!! Thanks again Mike
IMG_5773_2_zps85a26202.jpg

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
OK guys, I hooked up the Dose today and did my first automatic water change. 2 gallons out over a two hour period and 2 gallons back in over the next two hours period. I have to be honest, I love this thing. I have two 50g drums setup in my nearby closet with slop sink. one with salt for AWC and one with fresh for ATO. Things seem to be getting easier :biggrin:

IMG_6015_zps6344d035.jpg

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hay Guys, Ok.... I have been trying to get my clown fish to host my anemone. My daughter and I decided to place her i-pad in front of the tank with a u-tube video of a clown fish hosting an anemone. Needless to say the clown fish seem to like watching TV but they still haven't hosted the anemone
IMG_5869_zps04d69994.jpg

The crazy thing is, my cardinal hasn't left the anemone since the video. He chases everybody away when they come close? I guess he is a fast learner!!
IMG_5896_zpse1b83534.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: