BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
About to add these guys soon, hopefully my smaller purple and salfin dont mess with him or vice versa
If your smaller purple tang starts to fight him and wouldn’t stop a quick solution would be to put a mirror on the side of your aquarium so the tang would fight its own reflection and keep away from the fish you are adding trust me it works btw nice leveling job ???

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
If your smaller purple tang starts to fight him and wouldn’t stop a quick solution would be to put a mirror on the side of your aquarium so the tang would fight its own reflection and keep away from the fish you are adding trust me it works btw nice leveling job ???
Thanks bro and will def check it out in the am so far they all grouped up together all three tangs

i added at midnight all lights out except the tv.
And with a couple of other fish, 3 green chromis, two bluehead fairy wrasse and a royal gramma

BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks bro and will def check it out in the am so far they all grouped up together all three tangs

i added at midnight all lights out except the tv.
And with a couple of other fish, 3 green chromis, two bluehead fairy wrasse and a royal gramma
Niceeee

Poseidon87

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Honestly your absolutely wrong waiting that amount of time to add corals like sps anemones softies is just a joke, those rules only apply when you let the tank cycle it’s self when you don’t add nitrifying bacteria or anything to help the tank cycle, now a days everything changed at the end of the day today you play your self if you believe you need to wait 3-6 months to add sps and have them thrive here is my proof my tank today is 1 and a half months old From the first day I set up my aquarium I added turbo start and 2 clown fish to start my cycle they did great I Waited 2 weeks for cycle to finish then I added 6 anemones 1 torch ,1 sps , 3 zoas colony, and more and they thrived, the next week I bought more corals and added them ,when my tank turned 4 weeks I got my self Walt Disney’s , Colorado Sunburst Anemone , and an og bounce

And to prove it again I set up an anemone only tank I did a 5 gallon water change on my main tank and I took that water and filled the anem tank I added turbo start this time I didn’t add any fish to help the process because the water from my main tank had ammonia so the turbo start fed off of that, 1 week into my tank cycle I added 13 anemones to the tank and guess what they did amazing
what is that bounce?!!!!! I want lol

BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Attachments

• 0227C6C0-56AC-4891-9948-7AD3CDF67DBB.jpeg
    0227C6C0-56AC-4891-9948-7AD3CDF67DBB.jpeg
    535.5 KB · Views: 50

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: