MrsDubs

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Guys!! Im running out of room and there's still so much I want! I'm already browsing ... if I find a 60 cube or 57 rimless I wouldnt think twice. Now I just need more fish

@keyman .. saw the new stand .. its great!!
@juggs cant wait to see the new setup!

Last edited:

Keyman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey dubs don't unplug the tablesaw and start charging the drill battery I guess back to the shop for this new build and don't think about it unless you want to share some space in that 150. 57 rimless that tank would look sexy.

MrsDubs

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know you wrote this about a year ago! I do not keep up with MR but when I mentioned this to Dubs he said I have to reply. I have heard some great things about you and your system and if the offer still stands I know Dubs would love to take a drive to visit you.

looks like you already got your handd on the paly grandis that took dubs years to find.....if you wanna see where they came from, get dubs to take you for a ride to jersey...you might even go home with more unusual cool stuff.:shhh:

i've been mia for a while...first time i saw this thread...so welcome to the madness we call reefing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: