457a4742-95eb-b1f0.jpg

457a4742-9607-8489.jpg

457a4742-962a-f4d6.jpg

457a4742-963f-117c.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Johnny pointed you in the correct direction when he told you to look at other's tanks for inspiration on rock work.
I will say the same, but with a little twist.;) Many have amazing rock structure, but I add that you would be looking to on to HOW they achieved that look. Many use acrylic rods, zip ties, and other methods. The most important thing is to keep the rocks off of your glass. You need room to clean the glass, your fish need room to swim, but most important is that you do not want to end up scratching that beautiful new glass with the rocks.;)
Best wishes!!!
I do love your aquascaping though! Just wish you can find a way of keeping the look while keeping the rocks off the glass.;) At least the side glass.;)

Nice job! Can't believe how much work you did since I came over the other day but that's good that you went they easier route of just swapping out the tank instead of drilling your old one. I'm sure it will look great when you're all done cuz that 110 you had before was already looking pretty nice, especially being a beginner and all. Btw that anemone you gave me is doing great, opening up with the rest of them, thanks again!

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
Nice job! Can't believe how much work you did since I came over the other day but that's good that you went they easier route of just swapping out the tank instead of drilling your old one. I'm sure it will look great when you're all done cuz that 110 you had before was already looking pretty nice, especially being a beginner and all. Btw that anemone you gave me is doing great, opening up with the rest of them, thanks again!
thanx for the compliment bro, i'm glad the anemone is in great hands

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: