Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 203

cathym1078

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks you all. Yes, my tamg and my tank are doing well. I'll post more pictures when I get a chance.

For those who wants to know why I liked this tank so much is because it's low maintenance. I am able to enjoy the hobby without worrying about mixing and matching the pump, sump, skimmer, lighting, etc. It is almost a complete package. I did the following mods.

1. LED lights
2. auto top off
3. added a chiller (a must! since I added pumps at the back and the it being such a close system, the temperature did go up)
4. Added a phosphate reactor.

The downfall
1. Hard to clean the corners. You can't use a magnet cleaner. It just goes over it.
2. Cleaning can be a pain, since it's tight at the back, but I've been accustomed to it.
3. Size - I wish it was deeper so that I can have more sand bed on the front of the tank.

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with my tank. I am sure I would want to upgrade soon to a bigger tank. I just need to get my act together and draw up my plan.

Thanks you guys for all your support.

Sandyp1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi Cathy, I got mine from Steve also. What have you done for a skimmer? Do you still use the stock one? I got fed up with it and used a EuroReef skimmer for about a year and just put in a custom sump from Lifereef. Your tank looks great by the way.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hi Cathy, I got mine from Steve also. What have you done for a skimmer? Do you still use the stock one? I got fed up with it and used a EuroReef skimmer for about a year and just put in a custom sump from Lifereef. Your tank looks great by the way.

Lol this thread started In 2009 and Cathy has not been on since march 2010. Don't expect an answer anytime soon lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: