jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i want your pest anemones. mojano, anemoneas, aiptasia, whatever is bothering you, i want it. i have a 15 gallon tall tank i will be setting up for them. for now i have a small tank to put them in. so if you have them, let me know and i will take them off your hands :)

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
i wonders how they are gonna remove them? You can't just take them off when you like, right? Let me know if you guys know of any secret of just puking off one or two from a rock.. ;)

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
who said i was not crazy. i just figure that people try so hard to kill these things. why not let them live, and see what happens. i want to get my hands on some of the so called tulip anemones (we all know these are mojanos) but i like the grren with pink tips, they look beautiful to me. plus i would like to see some live past 1/4 of an inch :D my pepermints ate all of my aiptasia so i never really saw them grow/

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
the best way is to know where on the rock it is. get a flat head screwdriver and a hammer and chip them out. they go down into the rock a bit, so the ones on the edges are the easiest. once out, set the chips into a plastic cup and cover it so they can't float back out. then if you are coming to the swap you can bring them for me :D they will have a nice home

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yes i want one. i used to have one, but i never found it when i was cleaning out the tank. so either he got into the rock and never came out, or he died in the rock. i did not see him out much. :( i would really like a spearing type mantis, they are less likely to bash the glass :D.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: