ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
So the tank is still running and all seems well I rearranged rock work and I'll soon be adding some tonga branch from my 60 to the 75 I currently put my big zoa rock in there and a few frags .....the precision skimmer I had in there won't be good enough for me because I don't like how skinny it is cuz when its not on it's like to fall over and lock my ato in the on position ..... So I'm just gonna by the aquaeurousa skimmer again same one as on my 60 I love it......and some time within the next few weeks I'm going to go with 2 ai sols on each end and I'm going to keep the blue moon aquatics p30 in the middle because it has really nice spread and the blue LEDs are soooo blueeee lol.....eventually I'll be looking for 2 more mp40s one more for my 75 and one more for my 60..... Both tanks are bare bottom and I just love the way the kick up all the detritus, many say it's over kill but it really keeps the tank clean and socks and skimmer pick up everything ;)....... I'm itching to put all my Sps from the 60 into the 75 but I need skimmer and lights grrrrrre......again, at least wifey let me keep the tank......I threw just the zoas in and put just the blue light on last night and she goes I'm so happy we didn't get rid of it lollll?....
I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: