Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.. We at Manhattan Aquariums are especially pleased to annouce the arrival and unveiling of a much anticipated shipment of SPS corals from Australia.
It did not dissappoint. Everything arrived in great shape and is settling down nicely and already showing the great colours for which Australian corals are so renowned. Included in this shipment is of course the much sought after "Strawberry Shortcake".
There are a dizzying assortment of different species in an assortment of sizes and all priced to move.
Our "Frag section" has also been re-vamped and re-stocked with lots of exciting little "finds" and bits of eye candy and we will of course continue to update you as new things arrive....As I write this I am just remembering that some more things arrived just last night and I do not know if I can let you in on it just yet but I will let slip a couple of things...Golden torches, Gold hammers and some of the biggest Blastomussa colonies I have ever seen!..(Joe is going to kill me.)..Anyway, I want to remind you at this point that "Manhattan Reefers" get an automatic 10% discount with us and we always look forward to seeing you.
Have a safe and sane rest of weekend.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: