Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I've been to Aquatic Empires before funny i know the guy for five years and been in the hobby for a lil over a year now and he always did the right thing by me and took care of me , I think he only service retail stores + guys who do maintance service, he does ask for tax ids, he carries healthy products, price is fair, if you tell them Ivan sent you, he "should" let you in, not a guaranteed.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Interesting thread. I've met/know a majority of the vendors here, as well as the vendor in question. Everyone I've been to/interacted with has acted with professionalism and courtesy so let's try to not have a bashing thread.

Not to be a douche, but what happens if a person wants to be vendor, but doesn't get granted that status? Do they just wait?

I know this is the case for one specific example and all he wants to do is help out, like the other great vendors here, by giving the members more options.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
They become part of the community without vending or they move on. If their only interest in the community is vending then that is likely what they will do. If their interest is broader then they will happily integrate into the community as a member and IF and When the Admin. feels the community will benefit by their becoming a vendor they will be allowed to do so-- a decision that is not arrived at lightly or unilaterally, nor is it solely about a particular vendor in question, but the community as a whole.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: