Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
well i have a bunch of you guys who have offered to help if it comes to it i think we can get it done rather quickly and smoothly. i will keep in touch with everyone whos offered to help. i just hope the power comes on we will see. i am making some water now for a water change to keep things going smoothly.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I only have the 10 and the Rubbermaid...thats why I mentioned mgny's 180...but no stand :(

There are free ones from maximum reef, but I don't know if anyone can get it over here locally :(

I have power and space and some supplies if we can get a bigger container...

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
yea i dont know if it would really be worth it to lug a full 75 gallon tank and re set it up at ur house thats unfair to you and an inconvenience and doesn't seem to make much sense you know. i might just have to sell. i dont even know who would come and buy my corals anyway. real tough spot. i have one friend that can take my stuff but its 45 mins away its cold out i just cant take down a full tank and drive it 45 mins away and then repeat that process it just makes no sense to do that. gotta just accept what it is at this point.

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
yea i understand bklyn reef appreciate the offer. its real bad here on the island gas is becoming scarce so thats why i was hoping someone close to me could help me out but i am sure everyone is in the same boat i am.

rrudo74901

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ports and terminals are rushing gasoline tankers into port. Distribution should only take a day or 2 to catch up. Couple the deliveries which are already taking place with new stations getting power to sell their gas and hopefully the "crunch" won't last past Saturday. Until then grind it out.

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
thanks duke, i am holding out for now been on the phone with lipa there saying possibly this weekend and i have enough gas to make it there. so will see when i get to that point hopefully i get power like everyone else around me.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey Jarrett,
I am in farmingdale off boundary avenue and north broadway. I have gas in my truck to pick stuff up if you want to help me. I have a 55 long, 30 gallon tall, 20 breeder. If you want to we can set all these up in my living room. We can use your water. If you have some powerheads we can put them in there as well for flow or hob filters. I have a Ro and a 44 gallon brute. If you have salt we can mix up a batch for the tanks. I am all out of salt otherwise I would just mix one already. I also drive a jeep and we can bang it out in like 1hr tops.

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
thats awesome weico that works perfectly. i was on the phone with lipa they said by saturday i should have power i have enough gas to get me to that point so i am going to hold out till then. if no power by then i will deff take you up on your offer thank you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: