Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Reefer Ratings: (20 (100%)
Friends: (13)
Send a Private Message
looking to buy

Hey Reefers- I am so brand new to this reefing thing. I must say it is more addictive than..... anything i've ever been addicted to. That being said I am glad I gave up everything else and have a MUCH more positive addiction lol. Anywho- I have a 29g bio set up and looking at picking up those hanna digital testers (specifically phosphate, ph and mag. If anyone has let me know, also I need an rodi and surge strip with timers....

Thanks for these and anything else. Also just about a finished deal trading my 72g fish only for a 150 rr, so going to need a wish list fulfilled there lmk whats out there thanks,
-Steve
Old 08-31-2012, 12:07 PM
Reefer Ratings: (71 (100%)
Friends: (26)
Send a Private Message
What???? 150 RR ? Ohhhh you nuts! Hahaha

LOL-

Get reef keeper lite it has everything you need for biocube 29

Check out intank media basket
Old 09-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Reefer Ratings: (17 (100%)
Friends: (7)
Send a Private Message
Steve, check out Spectrapure.com for an R.O. unit. They are having great specials on refurbished units.