tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Can I ask how is Liveaquaria there customer service?

one of the best online customer service around.
a couple of years ago, the delivery was delayed due to snow shutting down the airport and my order was stuck there overnight, they refunded the entire order including shipping.
another time, the flight was delayed and the delivery came late in the afternoon sitting in the ups truck in a 90+degree heat, the male of the bonded pair of exquisite wrasse died and they gave me a choice of full refund or wait for another pair to be avail. and they will ship them. plus they told me to keep the female that made it.
there were also instances of acro colonies that didn't make it after a week, they refund the cost but not the shipping. so if it gets to your tank alive but die in 2 weeks, they will either refund or credit you for the next order.
i won't buy any acro colonies anywhere else online other than diver's den.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
i order mine from r&r. they're in jersey though. they do have next day delivery at a discounted price.....i think less than $20.
you do have to call and ask since they don't always have a large amount of cuc in stock. they got the best price around on the trochus snails....the ones that can right itself when fell upside down.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: