JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I see a lot of bad feed back from vendors on MR when I thought some places were good.I need to stock my new 400gal tank
The one thing I hate is when I get the cleaner pack in the past I always end up with hermits or snails that are so small that I can't believe it

Any thoughts before I go local tomorrow but I can't see getting a deal on
50 hermits, 75 Mexican snails, etc at LFS

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Go to first new post Clean Up Crews, Coral Packs & Mac Packs - All with Free Shipping + 25% Off = Huge Sav (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Reefs2go.com

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I would try reefs2go. I purchased from reefcleaners in the past and came packed with 1 heat pack and came in with a few dead but they give more than ordered so it outweighs the dead. I purchased a pack for my new setup and shipping ended up taking 4days instead of 2day shipping like it's supposed to and 99% of my package was dead. I sent pictures and a video once I placed them into my tank and nothing. I took a secondary video and pictures hours later to show they were dead.

I received no emails back or no word after 2 failed attempts I just quit bothering. If your going to help out, your going to help out. If not then whatever it wasn't like I spent an arm a leg (about $20-25) so I just said F* it. I'd personally try reefs2go next time but I have no experience with them.

Edv

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I guess you never needed customer service then!

This is only if you are one of the people that never need's
customer service. But the rest do.
This is why it's so important.

Last edited:

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I keep order from Reefs2go, i order b4 from e-bay (same vendor), never problem, can u tell us u story ?! Thank You.

The stuff on their website is barely in stock. I ordered a filter sock while their zoa deal was going on, where a 10 dollar order gets a frag. Once I ordered, they withdrew money and didn't ship my order for 2 weeks. I called and emailed multiple times, no response. After like 3 weeks they informed me that it wasn't in stock and the zoa deal was over, took them another week to refund money.

akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I would just do liveaquaria. Last 2 times i've ordered from reefcleaners wasn't too impressed. Last order I did few months ago, there was no heat pack, about 1/2 the stuff died. Water temperature was in it's 50s.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I always go to john at reefcleaners for my stuff. Been working with him for 7 years.

Will be dojng a gb with john soon.

I just got home from new orleans. Ill post the gb tonight

When I bought pods I got then from reefs2go but only their 9.99 package. Whenever they included zoas or something else free or discounted it was dead/rank

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: