dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Ok for all of this give me a heads up I can make 75g per day just bring a frag or 2 a piece of rock something in return and ill take care of it and ur own containers and am closer that both spots mention seton ave 10466

knutez24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Ok for all of this give me a heads up I can make 75g per day just bring a frag or 2 a piece of rock something in return and ill take care of it and ur own containers and am closer that both spots mention seton ave 10466

I appreciate the offer. I had a friend come through and pick some up for me on his way. Thanks again. I'm going to have to check out max reef when i get a chance though.

nyshoots

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Maximum reef in Mount Vernon is great, there is also The Reef Shop in Larchmont which is a little closer. I live in Mamaroneck also and I use both shops. I forgot there's also village pets in mamaroneck, I wouldn't buy there ro water tho.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

nyshoots

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The reef shop is pretty new and still getting "set up" but they are owned or are partners with exotic aquatics. They don't have much in the way of dry goods or equipment but they get in some nice live stock.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: