gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Want 2 b there but how?

Hi,
I want to participate!
It's just that I don't drive... So I'll have to either team up with somebody or use Public Transportation, but count me in!
P.S. If I want to bring a frag are there any requirements?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
do u have to be 21 since its a bar?lol

good question. since it's considered a private event, no, you don't have to be 21. the swap is held during the day early enough so it does not effect regular bar business. this does not mean you can drink though!

it looks like there is enough interest. if people are ok with it being at Tims bar we'd just need to pick a date then start a thread for people who want to trade/sell frags.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
unless it's a closed event or he has a key from my understanding no one under 21 is allowed in during business hour's, or unless food is the primary business. not that i care nor is it my establishment to decide, oh and i dont know ny's laws on this just ohio's and indiana's

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
count me in. i could use a beer been rough over here..... a few of my friends own bars and i think 18 but with an adult and 21 to drink. not sure since i have been in bars since i was 15 hahahahaha......

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
:thrash:

bring it on.

House

good question. since it's considered a private event, no, you don't have to be 21. the swap is held during the day early enough so it does not effect regular bar business. this does not mean you can drink though!

it looks like there is enough interest. if people are ok with it being at Tims bar we'd just need to pick a date then start a thread for people who want to trade/sell frags.

derm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
no its no problem we serve food 21 to drink 18 to sit at the bar unless accvompied by an adult and whenever you guys want just let me know but i think we could do it a little bigger this time maybe move all the tables and set up some more tanks and try and use the vip room just let me know thanks derm

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
cool cant wait....i just saw a buddy of mine was at the last one wonder if hartson will be there again lmfao.....what a lush

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
there's a VIP room? :scratchch :Up_to_som

Can we get some dates proposed?
Tim is there a day that works best for you, or ones that don't, just let us know your schedule please, thanks :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: