masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Tim, shoot Jim and me a PM with some dates. We can start a thread with a poll for those who are attending to respond with their preferred date. We'll keep the thread a public viewed thread so that we'll hopefully only get responses from peeps that are planning to attend.

Saltwater Critters will be setting up a Zero Edge tank for coral previewing and obviously purchases. We'll also have dry goods available. If you've got certain requests, we'll set up a thread for that as well. This will be a somewhat scaled down event, so any specific requests should be mentioned to us in advance.

Russ

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Getting to the Frag Swap

Hey gimincorp what part of new rochelle?
I'm at near Pelham Rd, near North Avenue. But since the things I want to bring are fairly small I can walk up to Huegenot (or whatever that street by Chase @ North Ave is called. Thanks for your offer!

**THIS POST WAS EDITED TO REMOVE THE POSTERS HOME ADDRESS. PLEASE DO NOT EVER POST YOUR HOME ADDRESS..THIS IS THE INTERNET.SAFETY FIRST PLEASE!
Keep info like that to PM's please guys!
Thanks,
KathyC

Last edited by a moderator:

ycrazyy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys, any updates on this or did this get lost in the shuffle of life? I would love to go to a Westchester based swap. I wasn't able to make it to the big MR one this year because I was out of town...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: