NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ok i know a few of you have been there that live up this way, just want to say as always Al is a great guy and takes cre of his customer's always gets nice stuff in, quality live stock, just picked up another pair of seahorse's from him, a pair of yellow kudos, thinking the 24g as a upgrade might not be enough :eek: and the 60g reef might just become a seahorse and pipefish tank :shhh:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
he has yellows he has had for about a month and a half eating mysis from day one, and i do believe it is 60 for a pair, which ya wont find them at these prices anywhere well atleast in a store, and jonny glad ya had a good experiance

E

ewoolley

Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I have been going to All Star since he opened. Al is a pleasure to do business with.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
got to give it up again to AL, just picked up my current pro 20" t5 at a awesome price, love this light, better output then a 150w mh on same tank, those that havent been there. it's well worth the trip and he appriciates your business

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: