jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok i'm working with a few guys on here to setup a meet and greet for this month. I know its crazy this time of year so im not sure what kind of response we are going to get so im gonna test the waters on this one. The idea is to match a "grab bag" If you would like to enter the frag bag all you have to do is bring one frag to the meet and greet. All names of those participating will go into a hat, names will be drawn, when your name comes up you pick your new frag. and of course trading afterwords is more than welcome!!

I will use this thread to put up a list of who is participating. Also details of the meet and greet will be out in the next few days.

jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The meet and greet location has been determined!!! Please see the post about it and vote for what day works best for you!!! and post here if you would like to take part in the frag bag!

jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
anything you would like to bring. If you guys let me know what you are bringing ill post up a list so people have an idea of whats coming.

OzoneParkGuy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Up for Grabs at your Meet N Greet event are 2 frags, 3/4" branched Tyree Montipora Setosa. As a general favor, I ask that whom ever gets it. When it grows out. To do the same in return and give away for FREE as I have. That is the ONLY requirement that I ask of.

I want nothing in return except to keep this hobby real....

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: