Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I saw a post on facebook that Marc is up an running so I went last night to check it out and let me tell you he is back and up and running full force. Lots of zoas, LPS and leathers with great prices! I got a little bit of everything for less than $80.

I know I was excited to seem him back so i just wanted to let the other reefers know hes back.

Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yea when I first started he helped me out a lot. Showed me the ropes. I still have the majority of the corals I got from him in my little 14 Gallon biocube. The only thing I lost was that Green leather and thats courtesy of the sandy storm. He was so happy to see me . Its nice to see someone who is genuinely happy to see you and help you. I wish him nothing but the best.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
He texted me at 2 AM the other morning to say "Im opening a store, come look"....i was very upset and even said something. He never apologized for the ridiculous hour of his text.....I will NEVER buy from him again bc of this! Was the dumbest thing I've ever seen a "store" do!!!!

Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
He texted me at 2 AM the other morning to say "Im opening a store, come look"....i was very upset and even said something. He never apologized for the ridiculous hour of his text.....I will NEVER buy from him again bc of this! Was the dumbest thing I've ever seen a "store" do!!!!

His intention was not to wake you up but to surprise you when you wake up. I was surprised and I think a lot of people were too. I wouldnt go to the extreme of saying "NEVER" just go see him tell him you were upset about it and I am sure he will figure a way to make it up to you. If you dealt with him before you should know he isnt the type of guy to offend or bother you.:goldfish2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: