K

kelly7898

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

winsbxnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'm just saying wassup I'm new to the hobby I love it in a addict lol I have a 72 g bow front
18bc4d69-c416-06fc.jpg

Wins

Rollaz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help with my tank I have made water changes and everything I can think of but red slime algie still in my tank anyone has any advice would gladly appreciate it

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I started using filtered water and crabs to eat it all gone. I think it was because I was using tap water plus I cut down my lighting all gone that's what I did I didn't want to put chemicals in tank didn't want to mess up stable live stock. I'm newbie also but was into it yrs ago but things have changed . I try to go natural with what I do.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hello Bronx Reefers,

I'm Max, New to MR, new to reef, looking for good LFS here in the Bronx.

Thank you!

if youre in the bronx, jump on the iron horse to manhattan! the best store down there I've found so far is on w37 st b/w 10th & 11th ave.. Im in westchester but work in the city so if Im not over there I goto my lfs in New Canaan, CT.

Rollaz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a store in Yonkers close to the Bronx if u don't want to take the trip downtown it's on central ave maximum reefs but I do agree the one on 37 is defenetly cool pricy but cool

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: