Brooklyn Reefer Lounge

mdenesha

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Where are the majority of reefers located?

Franklin Beer Garden is a decent spot - kind of middle ground between Greenpoint and Bayridge.

cmantis

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Another place I was thinking is Spumoni Pizza (2725 86th St). I met JennaX there and while I didn't try the pizza the place was packed so must be doing something right. Although maybe that isn't conducive to a meetup.

mdenesha

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd be down to meet at Prospect Park - and then move it to a venue that serves food and drinks... seems to be more conducive to social interaction

reefer4eva

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Another place I was thinking is Spumoni Pizza (2725 86th St). I met JennaX there and while I didn't try the pizza the place was packed so must be doing something right. Although maybe that isn't conducive to a meetup.
WOW.. I drive 10 miles out of my way for there pizza.theres a reason they where packed!!!there pizza is awesome.another one is grimaldi's by the Brooklyn bridge.

BKLYNREEF123

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey Im always in the Slope +1 on the great restaurants! Al Di La is great. Cant wait for the Grand Central Oyster Bar to open where Fornino's was. RIP spinach pizza. :eat:

mdenesha

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm going to make a vote for The KBH (Die Koelner Bierhalle - 84 St. Marks Place, right off 4th Avenue) It's off the R line and close to Atlantic Terminal

Its a cool spot, big tables to accommodate plenty of people - huge beer selection if that's your thing, pretzels, cheese, bratwurst, and reefs.

We could make it this Saturday - 2 PM - if thats too soon next Sat. 2 PM?

It doesn't even have to be a big thing - I would be willing to meet up with even one or two other people. I'm new to the hobby and would love to pick someones brain who has more experience!