cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Another place I was thinking is Spumoni Pizza (2725 86th St). I met JennaX there and while I didn't try the pizza the place was packed so must be doing something right. Although maybe that isn't conducive to a meetup.

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
im in ****r heights (walking distance to pop corals and im not sure why its automatically putting * when i put my location
confused.gif.pagespeed.a.ce.iAmCztCTdE.gif
)

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Another place I was thinking is Spumoni Pizza (2725 86th St). I met JennaX there and while I didn't try the pizza the place was packed so must be doing something right. Although maybe that isn't conducive to a meetup.

WOW.. I drive 10 miles out of my way for there pizza.theres a reason they where packed!!!there pizza is awesome.another one is grimaldi's by the Brooklyn bridge.

mdenesha

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm going to make a vote for The KBH (Die Koelner Bierhalle - 84 St. Marks Place, right off 4th Avenue) It's off the R line and close to Atlantic Terminal

Its a cool spot, big tables to accommodate plenty of people - huge beer selection if that's your thing, pretzels, cheese, bratwurst, and reefs.

We could make it this Saturday - 2 PM - if thats too soon next Sat. 2 PM?

It doesn't even have to be a big thing - I would be willing to meet up with even one or two other people. I'm new to the hobby and would love to pick someones brain who has more experience!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: