Mr. Ugly

Bay Area Reefers
Norm, when are you planning on shipping the stuff out. I could probably include something into this thing. Maybe a couple polyps of your OG Armor of Gods.

I figure on one of the upcoming Mondays. I'll check in with Kris to coordinate.

I can wait a bit if you and others want to piggyback onto the shipment.

Mr. Ugly

Bay Area Reefers
I would like to return the favors to your club in SF. How can I get to your site.

bareefers.org is our club website/forum, come on over and introduce yourself. You can get a good idea of how the DBTC program has evolved, and what an eclectic (and tight) bunch we are.

If you wanna stoke us out I don't think anyone in our club is going to argue with that:duh:, the only real obstacles I can see involve shipping.

Developing an interclub system that is one of the DBTC goals, and you gotta start somewhere.

Aqua Pro,

No rush on that. If you really want to make it "Pay it Forward", MR can get their program going strong, then help another reef club get started with their own DBTC :)

But like Jeremy said, come on over and check out our DBTC forums. They may not all be visible to you, so let us know if we need to tweak anything.

Later on, we can get some cool interclub DBTC going. But there's plenty of time for that :)

iani

Reefer
Hey Norm when and where is the frag getting sent out. DontXtripNfall was chosen for the AOGs. He's going to have to pick up the frag from whomever you send the PD to.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: