Mr. Ugly

Bay Area Reefers
MR DBTC - Purple Death Paly

I have a PD paly to give to a MR member. Please take it and grow it out and pass on at least 2 frags to a fellow member for free!

Those who receive propped frags should do the same.

Please post back to this thread when you are ready to pass on the corals you have propped :)

Let me know if you want to join the fun!

I'll get some help in picking who to receive the 1st frag. If your name doesn't get picked, maybe you can get one of the successive generations :)

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Nano I say just pick something that you are able to frag and is healthy and post it if rare good if not thats good too. Beggars cant be choosers!

Kris, the idea is not that you have to put a frag in play now, but that you agree to Mr. Ugly's terms which is grow out the Purple Paly's he's sending you and pass at least 2 frags of it on for free when the colony grows large enough. When the time comes post in the (soon to be created) forum with your terms and find a suitable recipient. It's all about paying it forward, not trading.

latino277

Advanced Reefer
guys... should we be posting this in the coral farming forum until a new one is created? would make it easier for the mods to find the threads and move them later?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Kris, the idea is not that you have to put a frag in play now, but that you agree to Mr. Ugly's terms which is grow out the Purple Paly's he's sending you and pass at least 2 frags of it on for free when the colony grows large enough. When the time comes post in the (soon to be created) forum with your terms and find a suitable recipient. It's all about paying it forward, not trading.

Understood, being bombarded with group projects/presentations (5 to be exact), takes a toll on my brain.

I get it now, I'll definately pay it forward, when they're fraggable. That is if it goes to me :).

I love the people on this board:D

Mr. Ugly

Bay Area Reefers
MR Ugly, thanks for kicking this off. It just so happens that Kris (nanoreefer22) is a very deserving 1st recipient. And away we go..........

I suspect that means that Kris is good at growing zoas and palys and is a generous reefer.

If so, that works for me :)

Palys are easy to ship. I'll likely pack it into a thermos and send by flat rate priority mail.

I think another BAR member may be perusing her zoas for something suitable for you all.

If she puts up a DBTC here, we might piggyback stuff in the same thermos and have you folks deliver accordingly.

:)

kigs

<3 palytoxin
Very generous of you Norman!

So does this mean MR and BAR's DBTC will be combined like an occasional long distance swap? Or is this a one time thing as an example.

KathyC

I suspect that means that Kris is good at growing zoas and palys and is a generous reefer.

If so, that works for me :)

I think another BAR member may be perusing her zoas for something suitable for you all.

If she puts up a DBTC here, we might piggyback stuff in the same thermos and have you folks deliver accordingly.

:)

Kris exemplifies the type of reefer we'd like to see participate in DBTC, an excellent first choice!

I'd be proud to join in with an offering of something sweet to ship out for a BAR DBTC recipient.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: