Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Hey Guys, I'm in this ring Long Island style! I have a bunch of fragged zoos allready made up. I think that i'll bring in a nuclear green paly into play. They have been growing so fast I am going to chop one frag down a lil bit today, will post pic after it is relocated. I'll be available to trade today, wed, and thursday this week.

Your generosity is really appreciated, but this a ring format and we're trying to see how long it will go. If you just want to trade straight up there are a lot of people that would be interested (hell, PM me, I have a bunch of nice zoas to give you).

The point is that the person who holds control of the ring (currently lolli) has to have someone take their frag in exchange for control of the ring. It seems that this frag has not generated interest so the idea is that lolli would improve on the frag being offered to get out of the ring. I know there are some limitations based on the location of the trade, but we have to let the ring holder figure that out.

So since this is still in experimental phase, no straight up trades in this thread. If you want to start another ring, GO FOR IT. I had been planning on starting an acro ring if we determine that this format works.

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Your generosity is really appreciated, but this a ring format and we're trying to see how long it will go. If you just want to trade straight up there are a lot of people that would be interested (hell, PM me, I have a bunch of nice zoas to give you).

The point is that the person who holds control of the ring (currently lolli) has to have someone take their frag in exchange for control of the ring. It seems that this frag has not generated interest so the idea is that lolli would improve on the frag being offered to get out of the ring. I know there are some limitations based on the location of the trade, but we have to let the ring holder figure that out.

So since this is still in experimental phase, no straight up trades in this thread. If you want to start another ring, GO FOR IT. I had been planning on starting an acro ring if we determine that this format works.

Sorry if I came off as wanting to trade, I meant that i would take lollis frag and in return offer up a nuclear green paly frag plug as the one who holds the ring after that.

Lolli631

Experienced Reefer
DJ

Thank you for offering to take my frag. Was going to change up the frag but since you would like it, PM me to make arrangements.

Scott

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
If at all possible I would be more than happy to carry the ring a bit further East. If DJ Orion would be willing to pass the ring to me, I will offer a frag of watermelons that we picked up at the swap from HOF.

Will post pics if all is okay. :) LMK.

If at all possible I would be more than happy to carry the ring a bit further East. If DJ Orion would be willing to pass the ring to me, I will offer a frag of watermelons that we picked up at the swap from HOF.

Will post pics if all is okay. :) LMK.

Don't post pics until DJ Orion has the frag and he posts pics of what he is offering. You are obviously first in line for his listing and then you post your watermelons.

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Don't post pics until DJ Orion has the frag and he posts pics of what he is offering. You are obviously first in line for his listing and then you post your watermelons.

I am undergoing some tank maintenance (improvements) and the coral has been fragged. Once the dust settles and everyone is open again and happy I will post the pic. Pinkheinie has been over my place before and has seen my zoo collection. So either way I am sure she will leave here a happy camper. :splitspin

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Okay. First let me say Thank you to all that responded to my thread http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/general-discussion/41608-flatworms-hitchhikers-pests.html .

At this point in time, as to avoid incidents that nobody wants, I typically live by a "sharing is caring" philosophy but in this case not so much. I'd like to pass on taking the ring at this point in time, until I know for sure there are no flatworms in my tank. We are planning on treating the tank after this weekend to be certain.

So if anyone would like to take my spot I have no problem with that. I just want to do what is right for the Manhattan Reef community here. :inlove:

Josh---thanks for the input.

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
OK, so who currently has control of the ring?

I picked up a frag last nite from lolli so that makes me in control of the ring. I fragged this nuclear green paly and now its not opening after I made changes to my tank (removed my refug) so I can either wait till it opens or post a pic of another frag that I have. I dont know why its not opening very nicely, I guess I can post a pic of it closed with one or two polyps open. What do ya think?

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Ok so those nuclear green palys wont open for me today, so I will give to the ring the always loved Devils Armor. One large polyp sprouting into two, grows incredibly fast and looks amazing.

Pickup in Long Island for this one.

Attachments

• DSCN0937.jpg
    DSCN0937.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 450
  • DSCN0936.jpg
    DSCN0936.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 449

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Hey Ryan..might be good to post where in Long Island pick up would be :)
Nice frag btw!!

Ideally in a perfect world Patchogue 11772. If not, it can be negotiable (if we need to meet someplace on Long Island), but it is a nice frag, so its worth the trip regardless.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: