Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
eeehhhh guess ppl don't want nice zoa's any more :P. Ill also offer a frag of pink zoa's as well if someone will like them instead. There is a pic a few pages back on this thread. Same zoa's different frag.

KathyC

Is the ring stuck?

Looks that way...I will offer to pick up the zoas from Fish Finder and get them back into the area of the city where we have more members that can join in the ring. I'm sure I can find some nice zoas in my tank to get us jump started!!

Justin..let's try & hook up over the weekend?

Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Now i feel bad like my zoa's in inferior to everyone and not worth the trip :(

NOT....... Everyone's just to lazy to come out here and get them lol. Thanks for the offer to pick them up Kathyc. Hopefully this time ill be here and u get to see my tank :)

KathyC

NOT....... Everyone's just to lazy to come out here and get them lol. Thanks for the offer to pick them up Kathyc. Hopefully this time ill be here and u get to see my tank :)

Not at all Justin!! Your zoas are very nice! :)
I think it's the distance that is causing the problem and lots of our folks who live in the city don't have or use cars..and some others seem timid to join the DBTC program.
I'll get them back in this-a-way and hopefully someone from Queens or Brooklyn will jump in on the next posting and we'll be zoooommming again! :)
Looking forward to seeing your Lego's...I mean tank! lol

Fish Finder

Co-Founder
Vendor
Not at all Justin!! Your zoas are very nice! :)
I think it's the distance that is causing the problem and lots of our folks who live in the city don't have or use cars..and some others seem timid to join the DBTC program.
I'll get them back in this-a-way and hopefully someone from Queens or Brooklyn will jump in on the next posting and we'll be zoooommming again! :)
Looking forward to seeing your Lego's...I mean tank! lol

Hahahahaha Guess it's going to be set in stone. Ill be referred to as the Lego man lol. I would love to get your input when u come over on my big tank though ;) (bout 3 months old)

MikeyZO

Advanced Reefer

:lol: :funnypost:
Are those your zoas in your pocket or are you just happy to see me??
lol, I'm sure you have very nice zoa's FF. Especially your Gorilla Nipples. HA! I'm sorry, I totally couldn't resist. :tongueani

I would take the frag and join the ring, but alas, I have no zoas to trade. Poor, poor me. :(

KathyC

at last :)
First, a big thank you to Justin for his zoa frag and for the great tour & conversation. It was a pleasure to finally meet you! ;)

Pink Sparkles..6-10 polyps depending on how the fragging goes.
(pic is of mother colony)

PinkSparkles.jpg

I'd like to see this make its way into the 5 boroughs so that we can get this ring moving at a faster pace.
Usually the person taking the frag needs to pick up at the givers home..but to make this easier..I will be in Flushing on Tuesday (ONLY during the morning & afternoon) if someone would like to meet with me there.
No PM's, please post here only.

Tuesday morning is good for me in Flushing.

at last :)
First, a big thank you to Justin for his zoa frag and for the great tour & conversation. It was a pleasure to finally meet you! ;)

Pink Sparkles..6-10 polyps depending on how the fragging goes.
(pic is of mother colony)

PinkSparkles.jpg

I'd like to see this make its way into the 5 boroughs so that we can get this ring moving at a faster pace.
Usually the person taking the frag needs to pick up at the givers home..but to make this easier..I will be in Flushing on Tuesday (ONLY during the morning & afternoon) if someone would like to meet with me there.
No PM's, please post here only.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: